A biomass cogeneration plants is a system of different high tech devices providing renewable and sustain energy with low cost.
The standard unit features:
- Computerized storage and handling complex, adapted to the needs of the client;
- A high temperature gasifier for the production of synthetic gas (syngas), this Ankur’s gasifier ANKUR uses an approach called “down draft” (down draft flow), useful to obtain continuous and clean gas flow;
- Filtration system to grant the working of the engine and the duration of the plants,
- A generator that supplies electricity and thermal energy though synthetic gases,
- Storage, neutralization and recycling of the by-products as a result of the operation,
- Electrical control system that manages the whole process,